Saturday, March 2, 2013

A+ Chicken Tetrazzini Presented Without Words. Ha!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yum yum!
 
(Ok, I do have a few words. I like fresh mushrooms and sauteed 8 oz of sliced fresh mushrooms in with 8 diced sauteed chicken thighs (with olive oil.) I sauteed the green pepper in the butter for the sauce. I reduce the amount of butter to 5 T instead of 8. I also realized after I started that my lonely lemon went bad, so I subbed white wine (always a winner!) for the lemon. You just need a little acid to cut all the fat. I imagine a dash of cider vinegar would work too. You could also use rotisserie chicken from the market. I had thawed thighs and went with that.
 
This recipe halves easily. But why? Leftovers are so tasty!
 
*Edited to add: If you click on the photos they will enlarge. That way you can view (and copy!) the recipe. It's hard to see in the smaller viewing format of the blog page.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment